Nights of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nights of Death

Night Has Fallen. The Infected Have Come. How Will You Survive?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:18 am

Daryl saw that she was about to say something but his cock pushing its way into her tight, wet, pussy was something of a conversation stopper. Her delicious moans made him groan in happiness as his cock sent pleasure through his body. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, kissing her soft neck up and down.

When she bucked her hips down against his cock, taking more of it inside her, he moaned at the increased sensations that ran through his body from his hard cock. He thrust slightly into her, moaning happily.

Taking the moans as signs that he was allowed to start thrusting into her hot pussy, Daryl thrust in hard. He moaned at the sensations that ran through him as he thrust again, setting a strong rhythme,

"Wat do yer wan te tell me Darlin?" he half-purred and half-panted into her ear as he thrust into her, his hands playing with her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 am

Lacie moaned happily when she felt Daryl beginning to thrust himself into her, it felt so good so much so that she wanted him to move into her faster and faster when it came to thrusting, hearing him moan as well only made her want to give him more pleasure than he had at the moment, he deserved it.

As soon as he set up his strong rthymns, Lacie quivered with delight underneath him, hugging his body to hers as they thrust their hips together, moaning deliciously as their hips met, thrusting Daryl's hard cock into her even more.

Finding that she loved it when it hit the back of her pussy, Lacie panted softly but angled herself so that this happened as often as possible.

"I...Ah!" she cried out, her speech interrupted with a burst of pleasure as he thrusted into her once more, digging her fingers harder into his skin without thinking Lacie moaned out "I want to tell you my name, Daryl."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:41 am

Both the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his hard cock tightly and her happy moans told Daryl to thrust faster into her. He loved the feeling, everything about it just felt the best. He moaned happily as he heard her moan before kissing her hard, wanting her to know just how much he was enjoying it.

She was shuddering in pleasure underneath him and it was a sight so erotic that he couldn't help but moan happily as he thrust into her as she thrust up against his thrusts, against him.

Noticing that she moved herself so that his cock hit a certain spot in her pussy, a place that made her moan even louder, Daryl grabbed her hips tightly and helped move her into position before he moaned in pleasure. He picked up the speed of the thrusts,

"Yer name...?" he asked between thrusts, "I wan te know yer name Darlin... tell me..!"
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 am

Lacie purred gently when Daryl moved himself faster and faster into her pussy it was so so good that she couldn't help but shudder even more and she nuzzled her head against his neck, it was so erotic that she felt herself becoming wetter and wetter with each thrust that they gave each other, it was so good...

Closing her eyes, Lacie arched her back up, making the thrusts even deeper, moaning louder and louder, Lacie gasped when she felt him hitting the sweetspot she had found and she gripped the duvet hard, her knuckles white as the pleasure rose inside of her to insatiable levels...or so she thought.

Hearing Daryl moaning was the most erotic thing she had ever heard and it tipped her over the edge, sending her into ectasy, moaning once more, louder than ever, Lacie kissed Daryl's ear, nibbling his earlobe;

"Oh...Daryl..." she whispered "I'll tell you my name...but not yet, not until you're cumming..."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 am

The purring moans coming from his Darlin spurred Daryl to thrust even faster and even harder into her, knowing that she loved the feeling of his hard cock thrusting into her hard and fast. He could tell she was enjoying it not just by the moans and the purring but by the way that her pussy just kept getting wetter and wetter.

When she arched her back up he leant forwards, sucking one of her nipples greedily into his mouth. He sucked and licked at her nipple like a man possessed even as he thrust against her sweetspot.

He began to feel her pussy getting even wetter and even warmer around his cock and the added sensations built up. The pleasure was growing so strong that it was going to burst any second,

"Well Darlin..." he moaned, "I'm abou' te cum now!"
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 am

Lacie, when she heard that Daryl was about to cum, gently nibbled at his ear, nuzzling herself against him while he thrusted hard into her, still enjoying the feelings after her orgasm, it seemed to only make her very sensitive and the pleasure all the more poignant than it was before, making her aroused again with every thrust.

Wondering how long she should wait, Lacie purred itno Daryl's ear;

"Lacie, my name is Lacie."

And then she gently kissed his lips, making sure that she could give him as much pleasure as possible, it was so nice to be able to have that bond with Daryl now, and she knew that telling him her name would be something that he would cherish and he would appreciate the gesture very much.

Feeling her wetness beginning to gently creep out of her pussy, Lacie groaned gently and wondered what it would feel like when Daryl came into her tight pussy, she knew it would be pretty damn amazing, however it would feel.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:35 am

Every thrust was bringing him closer and closer to the edge and he couldn't help but moan even louder when she gently nibbled at his ear. God how that was bringing him over the edge! I thrust into her happily, the pleasure building up to the peak that he had been promised moments ago.

When she told him her name he moaned loudly, it was probably the last straw for his orgasm. He thrust manically into her tight pussy with a series of loud moans,

"Oh Lacie! Lacie!" he moaned loudly as he thrust into her before cumming, filling her pussy up with his cum as he leant forwards and kissed her passionately. Kissed his Lacie. It was the best feeling ever and he just couldn't help but moan louder than he ever had done before, "Oh god Lacie...!"

He was coming down from his orgasm now and the light fluffy feeling had still not left him. Daryl kissed Lacie gently on the lips, just loving being with her like this in the afterglow,

"Lacie..." he whispered with a smile, "Wat a beautiful name."
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 am

Lacie moaned loudly, and oddly had what she could only describe as a minature orgasm when Daryl began to pound into her as hard and as fast as he could, calling out her name as he did so, it was the single most exciting thing that she had ever heard and she simply wanted more and more of that feeling...of that sound...

Wrapping her arms around his neck after she had called out in pleasure once more, the waves of her own intense feelings of desire breaking once more, groaning as she came softly onto Daryl's cock once more.

"Oh my Daryl." she whispered, gently kissing his lips and hugging him to her, gently creeping out from underneath him and laying on the beside next to him, stroking some of his lovely brown hair from his eyes, in the afterglow, he seemed even more beautifully handsome than he had been before.

Giggling Lacie kissed Daryl softly; "I'm glad you like it Daryl." she purred "I loved that, I love that feeling...I love you!" Lacie exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am

Daryl made a small noise of diappointment when Lacie managed to disengage from their embrace and lay down beside him instead of underneath him. He rolled onto his side as well before turning and giving her a long, soft, kiss on the lips,

"My Lacie..." he whispered with a grin, "I like te soun of that!"

She looked like an angel right now, her hair cascading down around her face, framing it beautifully as he looked upon her. She truly did look like an angel right now. But the best part was that she was only for him. His angel; his Lacie,

"I love that Lacie!" he purred happily with a cheeky smirk, "Well yer'll get more of that feelin and... and I love you Darlin!"
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 am

Lacie smiled gently and she suddenly felt as if she should try to avoid showing Daryl her wrists, but she didn't think that he was going to really focus on that now, both of them were really too happy to be brought down by sad topics of conversation, she just wanted to stay happy and carefree, basking in the glow of her post-orgasm state.

Returning the soft kiss on the lips, Lacie snuggled up to Daryl, laying her head on his chest and listening to his heart beat softly in his chest, such a reassuring, pleasant feeling that was.

"I'm all yours Daryl, hopeless though I am, I hope that I would be able to stay yours for as long as possible, and who knows, maybe your kick ass skills will rub off on me."

With a happy laugh, Lacie moved her hair from her face, her cheeks delicately pink with the flush from having sex, and she felt as though she was glowing, it was such a delightful feeling and she found that she loved having sex, she felt so relaxed.

"I feel so relaxed now, I think that I might have to give myself to you more often." she blushed "It does wonders for my sore shoulders, and my worries just seem to fly away." Lacie yawned gently.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:10 am

Daryl noticed the way that she seemed to turn her wrists away from him and remembered the angry red marks. He would have started to talk about them now but he didn't want to ruin the lovely moment they had going at the moment. He wanted to feel loved and wanted for a little while longer in case he said the wrong thing and she stopped loving him.

He wrapped his arms around Lacie as she snuggled up against his chest. He kissed the top of her head as he began to play with her hair,

"Yer not hopeless so don' say that yer are alrigh?" he told her with a smile before he grinned a little bit, "Well I'll try te teach yer how te be badass."

Looking down at her on his chest he couldn't help but notice how incredibly happy she looked right now. It wasn't a shallow happiness, it was a deep and meaningful one,

"Oh I tink I'll take yer up on that offer." he purred before smiling softly, "Although it seems te get us both a bit tired righ?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 am

Lacie blinked up at Daryl and she decided that she loved the way that they both were when they were like this, that they were going to have to be like this more often, it was so lovely and endearing to hear what he really thought, when his walls weren;t up around him like they were so often when she cam to talk to him about things such as his past, or his feelings about anything.

"Alright." she blushed gently "I'm glad that you don't think I'm hopeless, I don't think I would like it at all if you thought that I was."

Nodding gently, Lacie yawned once more and rubbed at her eyes, pulling the duvet over the two of them, she lay down on the pillow next to Daryl, just gazing into his eyes for a small moment, closing her own as she thought about the sweet dreams she would be having tonight, and how safe she felt.

"Yes, I'm so tired, but I don't want to fall asleep...in case this all turns out to be a dream..." she whispered quietly "You promise you wont leave me while I'm asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 am

Daryl had plans to make sure that they were both allowed to be this relaxed, this freed, a lot more often. Of course that might have had something to do with what they did to get to this point too. He definately loved that bit too. Even if it was strange to let his guard down after so long,

"Well yer not hopeless so I'll never tink it." he assured her with a smile before grinning, "Might train yer te be badass though too."

Seeing that Lacie was obviously tired, Daryl moved under the covers with her and cuddled up to her so that they were spooning together,

"I promise I won' leave while yer sleepin." he told her with a smile as he squeezed her, "I'll be righ here."
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 am

Lacie yawned gently and she snuggled up to Daryl once more, letting her suddenly heavy eyelids flutter closed once more, she was aware of his promise that he would stay there with her, and that he wouldn't leave, however it was something that she found completely reassuring, something that made her think that she was going to be safe and sound while she slept with Daryl in the same room as her.

Purring gently as she felt the warmth surround her, Lacie gently slipped into a cover of sleep her face slipping into it's most relaxed state as she felt herself succumbing to her dreams, and she smiled slightly in her sleep as her dreams turned to the wonderful man lying next to her, holding her tight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2