Nights of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nights of Death

Night Has Fallen. The Infected Have Come. How Will You Survive?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) Empty
PostSubject: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:36 am

Lacie wandered through the halls of her home, she was more happy than ever to be there now that Daryl had moved in with her, she didn't feel so alone in the memories of her friends, her loved ones and her old life that she had left behind, it was horrible to think that she might never see her parents again, if they were still alive they certainly wouldn't think that she was, however awful that was to think.

Wandering into her bedroom, Lacie wondered about Daryl, he was such a mysterious guy, and she was finding herself falling pretty hard for him, but she didn't want him to know that, he seemed like the type of guy who would spook at the first sign of feelings, or anything to do with romance, so she would merely wait, bide her time and see how it developed over the next few weeks, or months perhaps.

Running her hands through hair hair, Lacie untied it from it's bobble and let it splash over her shoulders, sitting down on the bed she took off her boots, then the rest of her clothes, before clambering into her pj's which consisted of a slightly too big sweat shirt and small shorts, they were so comfortable, she wondered once more about what Daryl was up to, and checking her beside table for reassurance that the key that locked the doors was still there, despite their barracades, she felt ready to go to sleep.

Snapping her bedside lamp on, Lacie snuggled in her covers and pulled out a book to make her even more sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 am

Daryl was a man who had been known to run two states over to avoid any involvement with the word 'romance' or 'love'. Literally, he'd once gotten a hooker infatuated with him and left on a 'hunting trip' two states over. For six months. But right now he was going against that very basic characteristic.

Holding the single white rose in his hand, Daryl sat at the dining room table of her home. Not that he knew who she was yet, all he knew was that the family name was Williamson and he wasn't about to call her by her surname. He gathered his courage as he walked up the stars. He'd changed into fresh, clean, clothes even if they were just like all his other clothes. Taking a deep breath he knocked on her bedroom door,

"Hey Darlin... it's Daryl." he said, feeling rather stupid. Of course it was him! He powered through, "Got someting I need te give yea."
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 am

Lacie jumped at the tentative knock to her door, then she mentally scolded herself, like hell zombies knocked on doors and then waited for you to open them, it had to be Daryl and she heard that it was when he told her that it was him, it made her smile gently, he seemed to be nervous and that wasn't something she had ever seemed to encounter when it came to the enigma that was Daryl Davidson.

Hearing that he had something to give her, Lacie frowned gently, wondering what it was, and she jumped out of bed and opened the door to her room, temporarily forgetting her state of dress when she saw him standing in the doorway. He...he had changed his clothes into ones that weren't full of zombie blood and brain, how...odd.

"Hey there," she greeted softly, the gentle light from the beside lamp falling on her pale skin, making it glow slightly, opening the door wider she gestured for Daryl to come inside her room, before perching on her bed with an expectant smile "So, what is it you have to give me, if it's you're knife to clean again I'm afraid I'm out of wet wipes." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:56 am

When the door opened he immediately stood upright and opened his mouth to talk before realising her state of dress. Or rather, undress. Now he wasn't complaining at all, he was rather enjoying the view, but it made what he was about to do seem that much harder when it should be oh so simple.

Walking into the room, he closed the door behind him, all the while hiding the rose behind his back. When he worked up the nerve he shook his head,

"Nah it's not my knife I..." He coughed a little nervously before presenting the white rose to her, "I er... I gotcha this... thought that, I don't know... yer migh like it..."
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:09 am

Lacie began to think that there was something really wrong with Daryl, he never acted in this manner and she wondered if he was going to tell her something important, or if he was going to do something that he thought she really wouldn't like, biting her lip a little nervously, she didn't press him, knowing that would only antagonise him even more, and that wasn't what she wanted to do.

"Hey, are you alright?" she asked with a concerned small smile on her lips, placing a hand on the bottom of his arm, it was hopefully not going to be as bad as she was thinking it was going to be, it was certainly seeming pretty difficult whatever it was.

As soon as he handed her the white rose, Lacie blinked, but took it immediately, inhaling the lovely fresh scent and beaming widely, she was so not expecting anything like this fro Daryl, he was just not normally the type for romance, or so she had thought.

"Oh thank you!" she squeaked out "Oh it's so beautiful, thank you Daryl." Lacie smiled warmly, jumping up from the bed and giving him a tight hug, followed by a peck on the cheek, rushing to fill one of her decorative vases with water to put the rose in, when she had done so, she placed it on the window.

"What brought this on?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:14 am

Daryl let go of a breath he didn't know he'd been holding when she took the rose immediately even if she did seem very shocked. He felt better, less nervous, when she sniffed the flower and smiled at him. The smile she gave him always made him feel a lot better,

"It's not a problem..." he told her, his cheeks reddening ever so slightly, "I wanted te give it te yer..."

When she hugged him he felt warmer and happier than he had done in a long time and the peck on his cheek stunned him. He touched the place she'd kissed her as she put the rose in a vase. He pulled his hand away when she turned to look at him. His cheeks reddened slightly again,

"I jus saw the rose... it was growin agains' all te odds..." he paused before smiling slightly, "Made me tink of yer."
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:21 am

Lacie smiled gently when she saw that Daryl was just standing in the middle of the room, blushing like a mad man and he seemed to have enjoyed the peck to the cheek that he was given, it was so strange that he seemed to be floored by physical affection and all of a sudden all of the questions that she had been developing started flying around her mind.

When he explained his reasoning behind the rose, it was Lacie's turn to blush and she glanced at it with a soft gaze, he thought that she was a rose? Blooming in this harsh world against all the odds,,,by her estimations she should have been dead by now...but she wasn't. It was all because of Daryl.

"Wow, that's so sweet of you Daryl, thank you so very much." she smiled gently "Now I only wish that I had something to give to you in return, is there anything that you would like?"

Tilting her head to one side, Lacie stood cautiously closer to Daryl, not wanting to keep her touch on his skin, in case he became flighty and wanted to leave, which she didn't want, she wanted him to stay with her, for as long as she could make him.

"Do you want to sit down?" she asked, her voice breathless and she blinked, wondering why that was.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:32 am

Daryl was glad that he wasn't the only one to be blushing by the end of the sentance, it was a bit awkward to be the only one blushing. But when she started blushing he somehow felt a little bit better. And to him she did seem like that rose he had found. He wasn't smart really but he knew enough to notice a metaphor when he saw one, a parallel,

"It's not a problem..." he muttered, still feeling very vulnerable right now, "Yer don' have to give me anyting... I did it fer yer because... well because I wanted to... to see you smile..."

He stood as close as he dared to her, he wanted to touch her but he didn't know if she would move away from him. Daryl was not good with rejection,

"Er... yeah... I would..." he stuttered, sitting down on her bed beside her. He shuffled closer so that they were very close together, "Darlin I... I... well... I like you..."
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 am

Lacie felt her heart lightly pounding in her chest, was it true that he could possibly like her, in the way that she liked him? Of course she had been per sued before, however she never actually had many proper relationships with people, only two that she thought would be able to count in anyone's opinion, and they were far from successful when it came down to it.

"Well...well I feel like I should give you something anyway Daryl, maybe I will do, make it a nice surprise for you in the future, when you need something to give you a little lift when you feel sad." she smiled gently, shuffling closer to Daryl so that their legs were gently touching each other.

When Daryl told her that he liked her, Lacie's mouth dropped open, before realising that Daryl seemed so very vunerable...had he been hurt in the past? Oh she hoped that he hadn't been, but she knew she needed to answer quickly before he was hurt again. Curling a strand of hair around her finger she placed a gentle peck on Daryl's lips, before drawing away with a blush.

"That's good, because...because I like you too Daryl."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 am

Daryl had just put his heart out on the line; he was a wreck with nerves. Dear god he had done it again. He'd put his heart out and it was there to either be crushed or helped. He so desperately wanted her to help his heart. To help him to... to love,

"If ye wan' ye can give me someting..." he relented quietly, knowing several things that he wanted but didn't want to ask for, lest he move this too fast and push her away, "What did yer have in mind?"

The way her mouth dropped open made Daryl feel as though his heart was falling. Was she about to reject him? Too shocked and disgusted to speak properly? When she pecked him on the lips all of his doubts and worries seemed to disappear and he blushed heavily,

"Y-you do?" he asked, completely taken aback, "You... would... be wit me?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:53 am

Lacie, when Daryl asked her what she was going to give him, grinned a little bit and shook her head, placing her finger on her lips to indicate that it was going to be a surprise, it was supposed to be something that she kept secret until she thought that he needed it the most, and when she gave it to him, it would be meaningful.

"It's a surprise Daryl, but, it's nothing too big, so don't worry about it, but, its something that I hope you will enjoy and you will be able to keep for a long long time, to remember me by, in case something happens to me." she smiled softly, placing her hands over his own, gazing into his eyes.

A soft smile on her lips, Lacie nodded her head once more, gently she moved closer to Daryl, nuzzling her head against his arm and revelling in the closeness that he was allowing her to experience after all this time of keeping herself at arms length from this mysterious and wonderful man.

"Of course I want to be with you Daryl, I..." she started "I care about you so much." Lacie whispered, once again leaning forwards to caputure his lips in a kiss once more, only this time it was slightly longer, gently she worked her lips against Daryl's before drawing away.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:01 am

When she grinned at him and placed her finger against his lips he had the unmistakable urge to pout. But even though he was in a vulnerable mood he was most definately not the kind of man to pout. He was rather curious about what she would give him. He hadn't done it for the reward but now that she had told him there was one he couldn't help but be more interested,

"A surprise eh? Well I don't usually like surprises but tis one I tink I will." he replied with a small smile before chuckling, "Yer've got me curious now te be sure."

Daryl saw her moving closer and, for once, welcomed the affectionate contact of someone else. He wrapped an arm slowly around her, to hold her closely to him as she nuzzled against his arm,

"Tat... tat makes me happy Darlin." he whispered quietly, smiling as he did so before kissing her back, his hand against her cheek gently, "I'm glad I met yer Darlin.."
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 am

Lacie nodded her head, but she felt that unmistakable urge to suddenly place her finger on Daryl's lips to hush him when she felt the unmistakable urge to kiss him until they both ended up doing something a little bit more wild and a little bit louder, well, probably a lot louder than just sitting here and chatting.

"I'm glad I met you too Daryl, I would be so alone and so...depressed. Now I have you and...and I can forget about the outside world, here in our house."

With a soft smile growing on her lips as she saw Daryl smiling at her, she let him kiss her back and she made a small breathless moan when he drew himself away from her, realising just how much she wanted him sexually and how much she wanted to have her release for the first time. Biting her lip she gazed steadily up into Daryl's eyes.

"I...I hope you don't find this a little too...uhm forward." she blushed "But...would you mind if we...uhm..."

Waving her hands in the air she hoped that he would get what she was going on about, however she knew she was being rather vague and she took a deep breath, trying not to blush too much when she asked;

"I want you Daryl." she whispered smokily "Do you, want me too?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 am

Daryl was a little bit surprised when she called it their house. Could it really be their house? Could they even be a real couple if she still didn't trust him with her first name? He liked to think so,

"Well yer don't have te be depressed again cus I'm here fer yer." he told her comfortingly, "Te outside world ain't no fun after all."

The kiss was electric, every second of it made him want to kiss her more as well as to do more, much more, with her. The breathless moan was not lost on him after all. He wanted her, he wanted to take her, but he didn't want to push her away. He needed to know if she wanted him,

"Too forward?"

When she waved her hands in the air he raised a confused, but amused, eyebrow, before she explained herself. He looked into her eyes and saw the desire that was mirrored in his own,

"I want you Darlin..." he purred to her, "I have since we met Darlin..."
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:22 am

Lacie smiled broadly and kissed Daryl on the lips, it meant so much to her to have someone here with her, and she gently slipped off her bracelets that she kept on her wrists, he deserved to know all about her, there would be no more secrets between the two of them, and the angry red scars on her wrists were a sore spot, but she wouldn't hide them from him any longer, if he even noticed.

"From now on, Daryl, there's no more secrets between me and you, I want to be able to answer all your questions and you can answer all of mine." she purred gently "But not right now, later on..."

Hearing that he had wanted her since they had first met, Lacie blushed wildly and she nuzzled her nose against Daryl's neck, gently kissing his skin, before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down on top of her, fitting him inbetween her legs just nicely. Gently she reached her lips up to touch against his own, and let the kiss become much more passionate than the others, her lips moving fast against his, gently tugging his hair with her slender fingers.

"You have...?" she asked quietly "Well then, now's your chance, I'm all yours Daryl."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 am

There it was again. Another kiss and another example of intimicy that didn't blow up in his face. This was quickly becoming something of a record for Daryl when it came to tenderness. He watched her taking off her bracelets and immediately spotted the angry red lines. Darly paused for a second before smiling softly at her,

"No more secre's between us Darlin." he agreed, before smirking a little bit, "Yea later we can talk... now... now is more about the touch."

He blushed a little too as she nuzzled into his neck. His hand rose up to cup her cheek before pulling her into a hot and heavy kiss. Following her, he rolled on top of her, loving the way their bodies fit together. The passionate kiss was most welcome as his hands roamed all over her body,

"I have..." he purred before smirking as his hands moved up to squeeze both of her breasts, "Mmmm yay... I can't wait..."
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 am

Lacie purred gently, she didn't even need to explain the marks yet, and she was glad, it would give her some time to just have with Daryl where she wasn't worried about what he would think about her, and what she had done, and what had happened to her in the past, all she wanted was to finally tell him what her name was, to tell him so that he could finally use it.

When she was pulled into that hot and heavy kiss, Lacie couldn't help but groan lightly and curl her fingers around his hair tugging it gently as she pulled him closer to her, happily kissing him in return, her soft plump lips working against his own as she tried to convey her feelings through her touches.

Breaking away she kissed down his neck and groaned lightly, the feeling of him squeezing her breasts was a pleasurable one, and she could feel herself getting excited already.

"Did you just say yay?" she asked in a husky, breathless tone "You must be really excited."

With that she tugged her sweatshirt over her head, leaving her in her shorts, having taken her bra off when she thought that she was going to be going to sleep, blushing a little bit, Lacie turned her head from Daryl's gaze, suddenly self concious.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:41 am

Daryl was concerned about the marks on her wrists but he knew that neither of them wanted to talk about that kind of thing right now. They wanted to be together when it was simple, before their pasts messed everything up and made it all complicated.

When she moaned into the kiss he groaned in return as his tongue played againsts hers, his hands either cupping her cheeks or running through her hair. He could feel the affection, the care, through the kisses and it just excited him more.

He ignored her comment about him saying yay. It was rather embarrassing and her breasts were much more interesting. He paused and smirked up at her,

"Oh I'm very excited..." he purred before smirking, "An' so are you."

Seeing that she had taken off her shirt to leave herself topless, Daryl decided to do the same before he decended on her breasts. He tore his shirt off, throwing it away, before almost diving in, sucking one of her nipples while his hands played with the other breast.
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 am

Lacie really did enjoy feeling him kissing her, it was so good to feel loved, and cared for, but the feeling mixed with lust was something that she felt was something she wasn't going to feel anywhere else but with Daryl, running her hands down his smooth skin, she gently massaged his back as she slipped her tongue into Daryl's mouth, gently moving against his own in a passionate embrace.

Eyes now fixed to Daryl's chest, she gently kissed his skin, running her lips all over his chest, her tongue darting out to lick long and slow along his skin, hoping to make him even more sensative and receptive to pleasure than he was at the moment. Her tongue gently lapped at his nipples before returning to slip back into Daryl's mouth as she kissed him deeply once more.

Breaking the kiss she whispered into his ear;

"Oh hush and kiss me." she moaned lightly, licking at his earlobe before nibbling at it gently, groaning happily when he started to play with her breasts Lacie arched her back up into his touch and wanted more and more of it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:52 am

The feelings that were coming from being with her like this were not something that Daryl had ever encountered before. Of course the only real competition she had in terms of intimate touching were hookers and women who had only ever wanted him for his body and the sex. It was strange being with someone who atually loved him, it made him feel important and happy inside,

"Yer got it!"

Following her command, he kissed her passtionately as she moaned and writhed beneath him. Switching to her breasts, he sucked at one of her nipples while rubbing and gently pinching the other. His free had made it down to her shorts and began to rub at the beginnings of her wetness. She really was enjoying this. Daryl felt his own excitement building and had to undo a button or two on his jeans to keep them from breaking off. He tugged urgently at her shorts,

"I want yer... all of yer!"
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 am

Lacie couldn't help but let her breath catch in her throat when Daryl kissed her once more, the feelings that she was developing were so good, she had never really had a close encounter like this with a man before, and she certainly had not had sex, she was beginning to be glad in other ways she had brought the pill at tesco's.

Groaning loudly when Daryl rubbed and licked at her nipples, Lacie nibbled at his ear once more, before nuzzling her nose against his neck, wanting to be able to have him inside of her, to make him happy, make him satisfied with her body, he deserved the best that she could give him, this wonderful man.

Feeling him tugging at her shorts, Lacie gently pulled them off, leaving her naked underneath Daryl, she herself undid the rest of his jeans buttons, waiting for him to slip them off.

"Well you can have all of me Daryl, you'll be the only one to have all of me." she whispered meaningfully into his ear, waiting for him to make his move, and to finally make her feel like the woman she wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:34 am

Daryl could tell that her breathing was becoming more and more eratic and he knew that meant she wanted him like he wanted her. He could already feel himself becoming more and more 'interested' in this moment. His Darlin was a perfect lady in everyway and he tried to treat her as such but right now all he wanted was to pin her down to a surface and have his way with her.

Her nipples were hard in his mouth as he ran his tongue over her sensative skin, sucking at it too to bring her extra pleasure. His hand was attached to her other nipple and when she nibbled at his ear he gave it a gentle squeeze.

When she pulled off her shorts, leaving her completely naked beneath him, his cock hardened even more. To the point that it made it slightly hard for him to slip his jeans off when she unbuttoned them,

"Te only one..." he breathed out in agreement as he spread her legs and placed his hard cock at her entrance. He kissed up her neck to her ear, "Do yer wan' me inside you Darlin?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 am

Lacie could feel herself becoming a little more self concious, it was so hard to be able to be around a man as attractive as Daryl and not feel a little bit inferior, she felt that she looked so much worse now that this whole zombie attack had come about, but then again, she supposed it was worse than being dead, and everyone else looked about the same as her she supposed.

Gasping loudly when she felt Daryl licking and squeezing at her breaths and she let out a wanton moan into his ear, it was so nice to have him close to her, have him touching her in a way she had never thought that she would be touched since this whole thing began. It was like a dream.

Gently she kissed his lips and nuzzled her nose against his neck, nodding her head rapidly when he pressed himself against her, Lacie bit her lip to hold back a moan.

"Y-yes I do!" she squeaked "I want you so badly Daryl..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Davidson
Civillian
Civillian
Daryl Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 am

Darly was captivated by her beauty, he ran his hands across her smooth skin, loving the feel of it beneath his hard skinned-fingers. It was like she was the soft to his rough in more ways than one.

Her loud gasp filled Daryl with desire. But her wanton moan, so close to his ear, made he growl with desire, with need, as he pressed himself closer still. He wanted to touch every inch of her beautiful body.

He kissed her back, loving the taste of her lips against his as they pressed against each other, wanting to feel close,

"Then yer can have me darlin..." he moaned as he slowly sank his hard cock all of the way inside her, pausing to give her time to adjust to his size as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie Williamson
Civillian
Civillian
Lacie Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:11 am

Lacie was about to reply to Daryl's remark when she felt him sinking himself deeper inside of him, she moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around his back, gently digging her fingers into his skinn while she groaned softly, trying to get used to the feeling of him inside of her, it was so forgein...yet, it made her feel so wonderful she wouldn't have it any other way.

The throbbing in her was getting wilder and wilder, it was so good that she couldn't help but buck her hips down on instinct to make herself feel fuller of the man that she had come to love over the months that she had gotten to know him...

Gently she kissed his skin, moving from his ear, all the way down to the base of his neck, before tenderly nibbling at his collar bone as she made her way across his shoulder, she was so happy to hold him, to love him.

"I want to tell you something Daryl, something that can't wait." she purred lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)   Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unmasked (Daryl and Lacie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next