Nights of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nights of Death

Night Has Fallen. The Infected Have Come. How Will You Survive?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan Wilson, my character. Im really hoping I did this right

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson, my character. Im really hoping I did this right Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Wilson, my character. Im really hoping I did this right   Ryan Wilson, my character. Im really hoping I did this right EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 am

General Information:
My character, Ryan Wilson, civilian

Name: Ryan Wilson
Nickname: None
Birthday: 18 November
Birthplace: London
Current Home: Any hotels, he goes on tour with his music quite often.
Job: Musician

Appearance:

Hair Colour: Dark brown, sometimes it seems like he has black highlites
Hair Style: Not too long, but some strands of hair would hang in front of his eyes if he shakes his head wildly.
Eye Colour: Dark green
Body Type: Muscled, but he doesn’t like showing off unless he gets angry
Height: 6’2”
Dress Sense: Leather jackets, expensive jeans, Harley Davidson boots.
Other: Has a small silver cross he wears around his neck, he smiles whenever he touches it.

Personality: He’s selfupsessed, loves his looks and tries to stay clean.

Hobbies / Likes: Music, he’d rather save a guitar than go for food.
Disinterests: Racism. Empty threats. Insults concerning his selfupsessive behaviour.
Strengths: Can joke no matter what the mood. Doesn’t care what others think of him thus he can be really honest.
Weaknesses: Welcomes anyone and tends to trust a bit too quickly. He tends to be reckless, not always caring if he lives, sometimes hoping to die. Suffers from moments of depression. Clusterphobic.
Battle Weapon: (if any) He has a long hunting knife, otherwise he’d use anything he can get his hands on.

Family: Has a brother he hasn’t tried speaking too in two years

Mother: Dead
Father: Dead
Siblings: Brother, in another country
Partner: None
Children: None
Other: He sometimes talks to himself, having discussions…if that counts

Background Information / history: Ryan grew up in a house where his parents constantly fought, only staying together because they felt their kids deserved to have both parents until they finish with school. Even though they were rich and he got everything he needed to get through school life, he hated his life. At school he was admired for his looks and natural charisma and this lead to him believing he was better than most people and he still believes it to this day. He doesn’t believe in love, because of his parents and has only once come close to loving a girl, but she had to move away and didn’t tell him, simply leaving him a note and the silver cross around his neck. He suffers from moments of depression because he gets upset easily, even if it is just getting a scuff mark on his shoes or pants.

Social: Has had many relationships, but none that he regrets having ended.

Friends: Anyone who can stand him for more than two hours
Enemies: Anyone who takes things seriously and hopes he will too.
Acquaintances
Back to top Go down

Ryan Wilson, my character. Im really hoping I did this right
Page 1 of 1