Nights of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nights of Death

Night Has Fallen. The Infected Have Come. How Will You Survive?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abigail Matthews
Onyx Eye
Onyx Eye
Abigail Matthews

Questions and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Suggestions   Questions and Suggestions EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:35 pm

This thread is for if you have any questions or suggestions for the site, if there's something you don't like, tell us and we'll try our best to fix it, if there's something that you want to be done differently we'll consider it and if you have any questions about the way things are run here please don't be afraid to ask them. Just post a reply in the topic below and you will get an answer as soon as possible.

Me and my fellow Admins are here to help whatever the request, if it's something a little more private you can always owl the question or suggestion to any of us.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsofdeath.forumotion.co.uk
Josh Royce

PostSubject: Well, here I am.   Questions and Suggestions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 am

What now then?
Back to top Go down
Abigail Matthews
Onyx Eye
Onyx Eye
Abigail Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Suggestions   Questions and Suggestions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 am

Welcome to the site Smile

You just need to find a celebrity or anime character to represent your character and then you can ask anyone to set up a thread with them and start posting right away.

Just owl or come on the ChatBox and someone will be happy to start posting with you.

Thanks
Abi
X
Back to top Go down
https://nightsofdeath.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Suggestions   Questions and Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum