Nights of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nights of Death

Night Has Fallen. The Infected Have Come. How Will You Survive?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicodemus Monks
Civillian
Civillian
Nicodemus Monks

The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva) Empty
PostSubject: The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)   The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:48 am

Nicodemus sprinted as fast as he could away from the two zombies that were following him. They weren't very fast but they didn't need to be, where he would slow down at points, they didn't. They just kept coming. And with his arms full of food he couldn't use his cricket bat even if he hadn't left it at in the flats with his sister. Seeing the half open window, Nicodemus dived head first through it straight onto the waiting matress. He immediately scrambled to the heavy window, closing and locking it against the zombies.

Breathing heavily for a few seconds to make his heart stop trying to burst through his ribcage, Nicodemus gathered up all of the food he'd collected and started wandering around the flats,

"Evie!" he called out loudly, knowing that she'd be able to hear him as he made his way to the flat they spent most of their time in, "I've got food Evie! All your favourites!"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Monks
Civillian
Civillian
Evangeline Monks

PostSubject: Re: The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)   The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 am

Evangeline always hated it when her brother had to go out, she hated being in this big empty building on her own, it had been fun at first, but now she was beginning to get more and more scared of the funny noises that it made, there was no sound to distract her from them when she was all alone, and there was no Nick to talk to, not only that but she was also really worried that each time he went out he wouldn't be coming back...she didn't know what she would do if she was left all alone...

Hearing something moving by the window, Evangeline picked up her teddy, Mr. Quackers and wandered carefully towards the window, when she heard it slam shut and her brother speak to her she couldn't help but giggle happily and run into the room, giving him a big hug, so glad he had managed to come back safely.

"Are you okay Nick?" she asked, pouting a little bit "My favourite foods oh thank yo-...they're not my favourite! Ick! I hate fruit! Why did you get that for me, you know I don't want to eat it."
Back to top Go down
Nicodemus Monks
Civillian
Civillian
Nicodemus Monks

PostSubject: Re: The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)   The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:38 am

Nicodemus smiled brightly when he saw Evangeline rush into the room with her favourite teddy, Mr Quackers, clutched tightly in her arms. Even though this place was secure he was always so afraid that when he went out to get the provisions she would be gone when he got back. Or worse, infected. But it wasn't going to happen, not if he had a say. He set the food down on the table and laughed, giving his sister a hug that involved picking her up and spinning her slightly,

"Hey there Evie! I'm cool don't worry about me." he reassured her with a grin, "Oh you don't like fruit huh? Well I guess we could always eat... vegetables!"

He teased her before making a show of hiding something behind his back,

"And for your information I did get something you like." he teased her, "I got you... Galaxy chocolate!"

Nicodemus produced the large bar of chocolate before smirking, "You get four pieces for every apple you finish alright?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Monks
Civillian
Civillian
Evangeline Monks

PostSubject: Re: The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)   The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 am

Evangeline giggled happily and wrapped her arms around his neck when he swung her around in the hug, it was so nice to finally be able to have her brother back, when he was with her she could almost forget the fact that all of these horrible things had happened, that her mummy and daddy were gone, and that there were horrible men outside who wanted to eat her...

"Oh Nick!" she pouted when she was set down on the floor, stamping her foot a little she sat down in a huff on the floor as soon as he mentioned vegtables, she really didn't like any of those things, but she was still made to eat them "You know I don't like vegetables or fruit! They'll be all yucky and squishy!"

As soon as he pulled out the bar of chocolate, Evangeline blinked and then a large smile broke on her lips, she really did love that chocolate and she would try an apple if it meant that she would be able to have some of those lovely squares of sweetness afterwards.

"Hmmm....make it a strip, and then you have a deal." she grinned cheekily, picking up an apple and then pouting a little bit..."Can I save the chocolate you owe me...I just dont want to eat it all in case it's the last one..."
Back to top Go down
Nicodemus Monks
Civillian
Civillian
Nicodemus Monks

PostSubject: Re: The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)   The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Nicodemus smiled happily when his little sister giggled to him and clung onto him in the spinning hug. It had become something of a tradition and he was loathe to change it. He enjoyed seeing his sister happy, even if it was just for a few moments. It allowed him some level of escapism. He chuckled a little bit,

"Yes Evie?" he asked innocently, teasing her when she stamped her foot down childishly. Of course she was a child so that might have been the reason behind the effect. He stuck his tongue out at her, "Well that's where you'd be wrong little Evie! I manage to get these from a garden... they're fresh Evie! All fresh and juicy!"

The effect of the chocolate made him chuckle a little bit, not knowing how his sister had managed to retain her innocent sense of wonder over something as simple as chocolate. He smiled a little bit,

"Mmmm well alright then! A strip of galaxy for every apple you eat but you've got to eat the apple first!" he agreed before he smiled faintly, "Well the store I got it from was still full of chocolate... but if you're going to save it put it in the little coolbag yeah? Nothing worse than melted chocolate!"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Monks
Civillian
Civillian
Evangeline Monks

PostSubject: Re: The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)   The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:29 am

Evangeline blinked and she looked at the apple, it sat on the table looking at her, like it was staring at her asking her to eat it, telling her that she needed to nom it until she was allowed to have her chocolate, picking it up she squeezed it gently, and it really did seem like it was nice and hard, not squishy.

"I like my apples not squishy." she smiled softly, bringing the apple to her lips and taking a little mini nibble, it seemed to be okay, so she took a bigger bite out of it and she smiled happily, it was just how she liked apples! "Alright...I'll eat the apple like you want me to, but you better eat one too!" Evangeline pouted.

Nodding her head, Evangeline waddled off into the room she had just been in and she picked up an empty coolbag, before holding that in one hand, Mr, Quackers in the other, and the apple in her mouth, gesturing for Nick to take the bag she made a small muffled noise that the apple prevented from being words.
Back to top Go down
Nicodemus Monks
Civillian
Civillian
Nicodemus Monks

PostSubject: Re: The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)   The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Seeing his sister testing the apple gingerly, Nicodemus chuckled a little bit to himself. He didn't feel like telling his sister that he'd almost filled one of the two backpacks he'd taken with chocolate and fruit for this very exercise. The other one he'd filled with canned food and litre bottles of water.

"Same here Evie, squishy apples are just gross." he agreed, sticking his tongue out jokingly before he merely chuckled, "You want me to eat one too? You sure? Well alright then!"

He took an apple for himself, happily biting into it and chewing the fruit. Apples were one of the two fruits that he actually liked so it wasn't a problem for him at all. He chuckled a little bit at his cute little sister and took the bag from her, putting her chocolate in it. All of it, the entire backpack, along with some apples,

"There we go. All cool for storage!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)   The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva) Empty

Back to top Go down

The horrors... of fruit! (Nic and Eva)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nights of Death :: Housing Areas :: Clapton-
Jump to: