Nights of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nights of Death

Night Has Fallen. The Infected Have Come. How Will You Survive?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Gordon
Onyx Eye
Onyx Eye
Andrew Gordon

Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi) Empty
PostSubject: Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi)   Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Andrew glanced around the corner to check if the coast was clear. He could clearly see the Dr Martens shop and the distance between the corner and the store wasn't even that great. What was annoying, however, was that there was no less than four zombies milling around between them and it. Pulling the backpack off of his back and rooting around inside it, Andrew eventually pulled out a small hammer, used to hammering nails in and nothing else. Putting his backpack back on he held her machette in his right hand and the hammer in his left. He turned to Abi with a grin,

"You ready to go shopping for Doc Martens?" he joked with a smirk, "Least this time it won't eat up most of your paycheck and frugal tiger won't need to be frugle."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Matthews
Onyx Eye
Onyx Eye
Abigail Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi)   Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:18 am

Abi smirked a little bit, she did so love Doc Martens and she could finally see if she could get the pair that she had been longing to buy before all of this happened, she knew that she wouldn't be able to bear it if they had been looted and all of their wonderful yet expensive shoes were gone. Peering around to the front of the store, she cursed quietly when she saw the zombies, she was always nervous when they were around.

Tapping her metal baseball bat on the tip of her boot, she grinned, ruffling her hand through the top of her now very short hair, in a comforting gesture, she knew that Andrew was attempting to be funny in order to make her feel more at ease, and she always appreciated it, especially now.

"Yeah I guess that's right, but now the sensible part of my brain is saying that it's not worth the risk of getting past those zombies." she smirked, "Two each?" Abi asked, with one eyebrow raised as she nervously tapped her bat against her palm.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsofdeath.forumotion.co.uk
Andrew Gordon
Onyx Eye
Onyx Eye
Andrew Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi)   Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:47 am

Andrew was trying his best to ensure that Abi wasn't scared. He knew it was probably a pipe dream considering that he himself was scared shitless half of the time. But he wanted to be able to keep her spirits up and he was determined to do it. Seeing that she was getting ready in her own little way, tapping her foot with her bat, he smirked a little bit and nodded,

"Yes but the sensible part of my brain is telling my that I need some tough shoes that can't be bitten through by any of those brain rotting buzzards over there." he joked before taking a deep breath and tightening his grip on his weaposn, becoming suddenly very serious, "You take the two closest to us. I'll run past them to get the other two, closest to the shop. The ones closest to us will go after me, giving you the distraction you need to take them out. We move in three... two... one... love you..."

He pushed away from the corner, immediately sprinting as fast as he could towards the shop, straight past the first zombie. The second one moved so he shoulder barged it slightly away from him as he approached his first mark. He gritted his teeth as he buried his hammer into it's head. Knowing that it was down, he moved to his last one, dodged a drunken lurch from it before slicing into it's head. He yanked his machette free and turned to see if Abi needed any help.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Matthews
Onyx Eye
Onyx Eye
Abigail Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi)   Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 am

Abi smiled gently, she was beginning to feel rather sick and she hoped that this wasn't going to be one of those occassions that the stomach ache she really didn't need appeared, after all it was going to be a big hinderance when it came to becoming the zombie fighting machine that she needed to be at this moment in time, she needed to be strong for Andrew and help him with this.

Gritting her teeth in resolve Abi was shaken a little bit when Andrew suddenly sprinted out, whispering; "I love you too." even though she was sure that he wasn't going to be able to hear it, he was focused on getting down to business with the zombies in front of him like he should do really.

Now she darted out of the corner and raised her baseball bat, knocking the first zombie to the floor, then she turned her attention on the second one now that the first had been downed, once they were both on the floor Abi made sure that the job was done by hitting their heads a few more times until she heard the crack of their skulls breaking.

"Alright then, now that's over, lets shop!" she grinned wiping some blood from her arms with one of the wet wipes she carried in her back pocket.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsofdeath.forumotion.co.uk
Andrew Gordon
Onyx Eye
Onyx Eye
Andrew Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi)   Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 am

Andrew breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Abi was alright. It really was not doing his heart any good to know she was in danger, it made it seem like his heart was in a vice. But she was fine now and that released the tension on his chest. He chuckled a little bit as he pulled his hammer free and placed it back in the backpack,

"Good call babe." he agreed as he strapped down his machette before venturing inside. He grinned widely, "Oh hell yes... they've not been looted!"

He smirked as he immediately began to look through the selection of boots. Waving Abi over, he wrapped an arm around her before kissing her softly on the lips, his excitement dying slightly in favour of tenderness,

"I love you Abi... I'm glad we're both still safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi)   Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking Evil Very Hard In The Face (Andrew and Abi)
Page 1 of 1